School fee plans are designed to help parents and guardians pay school fees. They often come with some measure of protection for your investment and can be tailored to your individual circumstances and needs.
School fees savings
- The scheme encourages members to save on a monthly basis in order to meet school fees and other financial obligations from time to time
- Savings to this account is voluntary and withdrawals can be made at will
- An attractive interest rate is paid for non-withdrawals at the end of each financial year
- Contributions to this account can either be made through check-off or direct debit via FOSA savings account
- Refunds are processed at the end of the year together with interest earned