The Chama Account is a product tailored to suit the needs of investment groups/ ‘chamas’ that increases accountability and trust within your Chama.
- A written resolution (minutes) by members to join Nation Sacco
- Certificate of incorporation
- Company’s PIN certificate
- Entrance fee of kshs. 1000
- Relevant signing mandates with appropriate identification documents
- A copy of the constitution of the group
Chama Credit Info:
- The Chama will need to have saved for at least 6.
- Maximum Loan amount is Kes15,000,000 subject to a maximum 5X group savings, ability to repay and collateral to be issued
- Maximum Loan tenure 36 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Access to free Chama workshops on a quarterly basis
- Group members who are individual members of Nation Sacco can co-guarantee the Group Loan